Friday, December 14, 2012

The Phases of life




In high school I read the famous poem by William Shakespeare, All the World's a Stage. It talks about the various stages one goes through in the play of life.

“All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.” - William Shakespeare

As I will complete two decades of existence on this earth next year, I look back at the journey so far.
Well it has been one heck of a journey. Lost a lot, gained a lot, learned a lot and forgave a lot.



When I look back, I see the changes I have gone through. I won't say I turned out the best I could or that I am the best me but I will say that under the circumstances and situations I faced, I turned out fine. And as this year ends I want to promise myself that I will fight harder now ............

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog (and I like your profile pic). I found you on goodreads and just became a follower. Have a look at my blog / novel The Black Dionysia and follow me back if you like.

    ReplyDelete